1. In this Disclaimer, the following terms and definitions apply:
2. The terms and conditions below apply to the webpage. By using this webpage, you consent to this Disclaimer.
3. The Publisher shall endeavor to update and add to the content of the webpage on a regular basis. Despite this level of care and attention, it is possible that the content is incomplete and/or incorrect.
4. The Publisher provides the content of the webpage as is, without any guarantee or assurance of appropriateness or suitability for a particular purpose or otherwise. The content is experimental and intended for private use.
5. The Publisher shall not be liable for any actual or impending damage arising from or connected in any way with the use or inaccessibility of the webpage.
6. At its own discretion, and at any chosen time, the Publisher may alter or terminate the website, directly or by way of a third party, with or without prior notice. The Publisher shall not be liable for the consequences of any such alteration or termination.
7. Apart from this Disclaimer, the Publisher shall not be responsible for any third-party files that appear to be linked to the webpage. Linking does not entail any endorsement of the linked files.
8. Unauthorized or improper use of the webpage or its contents may constitute a breach of intellectual property rights or of laws related to privacy, publishing and/or communication in the broadest sense of the term. You are responsible for anything you send from the webpage.
9. The Publisher reserves the right to withdraw its permission for you to use the webpage or specific services offered on the webpage. The Publisher may monitor access to the webpage for this purpose.
10. You shall protect and indemnify the Publisher, its employees, representatives, licensees, trade partners and the author of this disclaimer against any and all judicial and extrajudicial measures, judgments, etc., including the costs of legal support, auditors, etc., commissioned by third parties as a result of or in connection with your use of the webpage or your breach of any provisions of the law or the rights of third parties.
© F.J. Van Eeckhoutte, ICT/IP Attorney, Amersfoort,